Did you know four out of five people use search engines to find local information?
When you want to find something what do you do? Google it! This is why having a clean, professional looking website is crucial. Your website is the initial impression potential customers or clients have of your company. So, it is essential that you make a positive impression. Here a few reasons why having a website is important to you:
- Competition. This is one of the strongest reasons to have a website. Many of your competitors will already have a website showcasing themselves and their services. Knowing that 80% of potential customers start their search online, where does that leave you? Don’t lose valuable customers simply because you don’t have a website.
- Convenience. Imagine you are out somewhere and left your stack of business cards at home. How would you inform people about your business? Well, your website is your new electronic business card that is always available and accessible. Not only that, but it gives potential clients much more information about you and your services than a business card. Also, what if someone asked one of your customers for a recommendation? Now, your customers can easily recommend you even if they don’t have your business card handy.
- Credibility. Remember, 80% of potential customers start their search online, so your website is your opportunity to make a good impression. A professional, attractive website shows that you are committed to your business and that your customers are important to you. Think of making a website as an investment for THEM!
- Building Relationships. Having a web presence is a great way to build relationships with your customers. It’s easier for you to keep in touch and keep your customers up to date with a website, via newsletters or blogs. Unlike your business hours, your website is available 24/7 so your customers will always have an avenue to contact you.
- Advertising. A website is one of the best and least expensive forms of advertising. In addition, you can give potential customers much more information about your business. Not only that, but your website can easily be updated with new content or promotions to keep customers coming back.
Having a website for your business can be a tremendous asset. It provides potential customers an easy way to find you and allows you to communicate important information to your existing customers. If you want to attract more customers and increase revenue, consider creating a website to showcase your business.